ICON Outlet champions five new summer openings
ICON Outlet at The O2, the 210,000 sq ft premium urban outlet developed by AEG and Crosstree Real Estate Partners, announces five more retail openings:
· Located on the lower level of ICON Outlet within The O2, Nike has opened its 13,500 sq ft store neighbouring New York’s vegan inspired brand, by CHLOE. Aiming to inspire shoppers to achieve their athletic potential, with their collection of footwear, activewear, and equipment, the unit serves as one of the brand’s largest Nike Factory Stores in the UK.
· Next door to Nike, is sportswear giant adidas.At 7,300 sq ft, the brand has opened its latest sports-hub stocking the most popular lines including Adidas Originals and the Y-3 collection. International pop-star Beyonce also recently announced that she is joining forces with the brand to develop footwear and fashion apparel.
· Family-owned outdoor and leisure company, Regatta, has opened a unit located on the lower level of ICON Outlet, offering affordable outerwear, and a range of clothing to get people outside and enjoying the fresh air – the new store stocks a range of jackets, fleeces, trousers, and softshells.
· Craghoppers, global outdoor and adventure travel specialists, has also opened on the lower level of ICON Outlet. The brand is on a mission to create technical, innovative clothing ranges to inspire customers on their next adventure, with apparel that has been tried and tested by ambassadors worldwide.Both Craghoppersand Regattashare a joint unit spanning 3,450 sq ft.
· One of the UK’s fastest-growing beauty retailers, Beauty Outlet, has also opened its 2,150 sq ft store this week. Offering a broad choice of trend led beauty products available at competitive prices Beauty Outlet stocks popular market leading brands such as Clarins, Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Fenty, L’oreal, Morphe and NYX at ICON Outlet.
Speaking on behalf of AEG and Crosstree, Marion Dillon, Leasing Director for ICON Outlet, said: “With modern consumers choosing healthier lifestyles, activewear and sportswear have become key categories which attract high volumes of a diverse demographic, beauty is also a trend that continues to grow and at ICON Outlet we are keen to respond to demand. We’re so proud of the brands we have unveiled since opening, and this latest collective of retail launches paired with The O2’s entertainment offer, provides something unique, establishing The O2’s position as a leading retail, dining and leisure destination in the capital.”
Melanie Verby, Retail Development Manager, on behalf of Regatta and Craghoppers added: “We are delighted to be opening our first store in central London at ICON outlet, which is such a prolific and iconic building. Our product offerings will appeal to families and travellers who are looking for hard wearing clothing and equipment that will take them on any adventure.”
Roger Surgay, Director of Beauty Outlet added: “As one of the fastest-growing beauty retailers in the UK, ICON Outlet’s offer of premium urban shopping combined with the unique arena experience at The O2, was something that really spoke to the Beauty Outlet brand. The high-volumes of consumers who visit The O2 day-to-day was a huge factor in attracting us. At Beauty Outlet our vision is simple: to deliver the widest choice of beauty products available at the most competitive prices and we look forward to welcoming gig-goers and music lovers in store, to shop for something that’s going to complete their look for an evening in the arena, as well as the cross-section of shoppers, from local Londoners to international tourists, who visit ICON Outlet for the leading shopping offer.”
CBRE and CWM are the retail leasing agents for ICON Outlet.
For more information contact
Amanda McNally: 07495 461573 / email@example.com
Yasemin Kiani: 07932036085 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Tonks: 07951814183 / email@example.com
About ICON Outlet
ICON Outlet is a joint venture between AEG and Crosstree Real Estate Partners. The 210,000 sq. ft. premium urban outlet brings shopping for the first time to The O2, the world’s most popular music and entertainment venue. With over 60 superstar brands offering up to 70% off, including Nike, adidas, Ted Baker, Guess, Calvin Klein and Skechers, The O2’s offering is evolving to reflect the consumer-led convergence of retail, leisure and entertainment. ICON Outlet provides the best of accessible premium fashion and lifestyle brands and is just 15-minutes from central London, served by the Jubilee Line, MBNA Thames Clippers, bus services, Crossrail (at Canary Wharf from 2019/2020), and the Emirates Airline
About The O2
The O2 is the world’s most popular music, entertainment and leisure venue and has been visited by more than 70 people million since opening in 2007.
Home to The O2 arena, which hosts over 200 events a year, The O2 is also home to a second venue, indigo at The O2; Up at The O2, a climbing experience across the famous roof; ICON Outlet, London’s premium outlet shopping destination with up to 70% off 60 superstar brands; Cineworld, now London’s largest cinema with 19 screens; the 12-lane boutique Hollywood Bowl; Oxygen Freejumping trampoline park; 29 bars and restaurants including the Street Food Quarter; seating and live music space The Garden and ‘Mamma Mia! The Party’, an immersive theatrical and dining experience opening 19 September 2019.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, AEG is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company. With offices on five continents, AEG operates in the following business segments: AEG Facilities, which is affiliated with or owns, manages or consults with more than 120 preeminent arenas, stadiums, theaters, clubs and convention centers around the world including The O2 Arena, the Sprint Center and the Mercedes-Benz Arenas; AEG Presents, which is dedicated to all aspects of live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music and special events and world-renowned festivals; AEG Real Estate, which develops world-class venues, as well as major sports and entertainment districts like STAPLES Center and L.A. LIVE; AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events; and AEG Global Partnerships, which oversees worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships. Through its worldwide network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands and its integrated entertainment districts, AEG entertains more than 100 million guests annually. More information about AEG can be found at www.aegworldwide.com.
Crosstree Real Estate Partners is a private real estate investment firm with a focus on the UK market. Founded in 2011 and based in London, Crosstree seeks properties in dynamic mixed use areas that require significant capital investment and offer compelling long term prospects through active repositioning and quality design. Crosstree’s portfolio includes a variety of projects across London including office properties, retail and leisure space, hotels and residential development. In addition to The O2, some of Crosstree’s most significant projects include The Berkeley Estate (a collection of mixed-use buildings in Mayfair opposite The Ritz), The Standard, London (a 270-bedroom hotel under development in King’s Cross), and The Bower, Shoreditch (a 400,000 sf office-led redevelopment on Old Street Roundabout). We concentrate on a few exceptional schemes at any one time, and seek to work with best-in-class partners, professionals and designers.
Further information can be found at www.crosstree.com.